By Divyata Rastogi (NIFT Fashion Designer)
Want to feel like a Runway Bride?? Do not get stuck in the traditional colours and embrace the latest Spring Wedding Collection Colours of 2016 which are trending globally.
The colour pros at Pantone traditionally reside as the seers who are providing our futuristic peek, releasing reports on what colours we'll be seeing a lot of in the future. They just wrapped up their research and have issued the official word on what's going to be hot for spring 2016.
Colours this season transcend cultural and gender norms. Vivid brights give way to excitement and optimism, though quiet stability prevails in this season’s palette.
1. ROSE QUARTZ - this colour spells elegance and sophistication, make sure to add this to your wedding trousseau! Rose Quartz is a persuasive yet gentle tone that conveys compassion and a sense of composure.
2. PEACH ECHO – this colour comes straight from the fairytales! Peach Echo, a shade that emanates friendlier qualities, evoking warmth and accessibility.
3. SERENITY BLUE - Serenity is weightless and airy, like the expanse of the blue sky above us, bringing feelings of purity and calmness, just what you need in the middle of the wedding stress!
4. SNORKEL BLUE - this is sure to perk up any wedding! This bright and bold colour gets everybody` s attention! Snorkel Blue is the kind of colour that exudes all kinds of amazing vibes.
5. BUTTERCUP – just don’t want to leave out the fun element from your wedding, and then this is the colour for you! Introducing, buttercup! So happy, so cheerful, so absolutely fun, this is the kind of colour that works effortlessly for Spring and Summer weddings or even Fall, for that matter!
6. LIMPET SHELL - Oh, what a beautiful shade! No one can stop you from looking divine in this colour .A shade of aqua that leans toward the green family, Limpet Shell is clear, clean and defined.
7. LILAC GREY - hate the colours which are too loud to handle, try this! The subtlety of the lilac undertone in Lilac Gray adds a distinctive edge to this classic gray shade.
8. FIESTA – this colour is the traditional Indian wedding colour and very difficult to go wrong with this! The high energy Fiesta is a harbinger of excitement, encouraging free-spirited exploration
9. ICED COFFEE - Iced Coffee is a transitional colour that will take us through the season as another strong neutral. With its natural earthy quality, the softness and subtlety of Iced Coffee creates a stable foundation when combined with the rest of this season’s palette.
10. GREEN FLASH – this for those of you, whose middle name is Bold and sexy! Green Flash calls on its wearer to explore and escape the mundane, radiating an openness that combines with the rest of the palette in unexpected but serendipitous ways. The popularity of this brilliant hue is representative of nature’s persistent influence even in urban environments, a trend continuing to inspire designers.
or to comment.