Ayesha Wadiwala, a renowned makeup artist, with an exceptional and unique style has reached audiences in a range of Bridal make up,fashion shows, from magazine covers to feature films and Ad films. Based in Mumbai, Ayesha specializes in bridal, fashion and glamour make-up. She has exceptional knowledge of advanced make-up artistry and the cosmetics industry. Her professional experience includes 235 brides so far from different caste and communities. A hobby turned since her best friend’s wedding, Ayesha has paved her way to the top doing extremely well in the bridal make-up field. Trained by industry’s top professionals including Marvie Beck and Lippi Lal, she has also worked with them on various advertising assignments and photoshoots.
• Worked as a make-up artist for fashion shows and fashion weeks like Lakme, Jabong, India Beach Restort fashion week, Wills Lifestyle and IIJW
• Has done a diploma in advanced makeup from Christine Valmy International School of Aesthetics
• Brand Consultant for the luxury brand Clarins
• Freelance trainer with Hindustan Unilever for Ponds 2012
• Groomed contestants for Femina Miss India 2012 pre-shows
• Conducted a bridal make-up seminar called Brides En Vogue 2013 in Chennai for a product launch of Estrella Professionals,which was attended by 540 salons, where she demonstrated 3 different bridal looks for 3 different communities e.g Hindu, Catholic and South Indian.
Ayesha specializes in Destination weddings . She has covered weddings in Udaipur with HRH Group of Hotels and a few destination weddings in Goa. She has also done Destination wedding in Dubai at Atlantis, Burj al Arab and Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Also Destination Wedding in Kerala with Malabar Gold and Diamonds family, Pee Vees family and Lulu’s family.